
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Say hello to my little friend
Some of you may not know this, but there has been an emptiness, a longing really, to find myself a new best friend. Sure there have been many promising inquires but something was always missing. Until now. That's right. I've met someone. Not just anyone either. I've met that special someone. That person who is there for you when you need them the most. That person who understands you, doesn't judge the mess you've gotten yourself into and will help you out at a moments notice. And after the week I've had I can tell this is going to be a long and fairly onesided friendship...........


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AJ, you are hilarious. I didn't know whose blog this was but as I started to read, I knew which family this humour belongs to. :-)
Post a Comment